Question about Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
It is okay sony ericssons can take up to 24 hours to master reset it took me 12hr to reset my w580i
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2014 | Motorola Mobility VE538 Cell Phone
performing a master reset
Ensure all content on your handset is backed up before performing a master reset, then:
Jan 20, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Dec 29, 2010 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
01-11-2010 10:59 AM
If the handset is locked, frozen, or unresponsive, you can perform a master reset it using the hardware keys instead of the menu. A master reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available). To perform a master reset using hardware keys, follow these steps:
1. If the device is responding at all, back up your data before proceeding.
Note: The device must be turned on to synchronize or transfer files.
2. Turn off the device.
Note: If the device is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
3. Press and hold the Home key and the Power key for at least 25 seconds, even if the Startup screen appears.
4. Release the keys when you see a black screen with a warning sign.
5. Press the Home key and the Power key again.
6. When the Android system recovery utility appears, use the trackball to scroll to and select Wipe data/factory reset.
7. Once the device finished the data wipe, select reboot system now.
Dec 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 25, 2009 | AT&T Quickfire Cell Phone
Jun 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Feb 19, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: