I need to find out what all these buttons are for- pwr, aps, mono, sel, bnd, loc, lou, release, pause, clk. I also need to know what the letters on my program buttons mean- scn, rpt, rpt a-b, rdm, pgm, mem clr. I need to also know if I can make the light display any brighter. A friend bought the radio and gave it to me but he had lost the instruction booklet to it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting the Clock
1. Press and hold the [BND] button, and then
press the [DISP] button to display the clock
2. Press and hold the [BND] button, and then
press the [DISP] button for 2 seconds or
3. Press the [<.....] or [..->] button to toggle
HOUR and MINUTE selection. Then turn the
[ROTARY] knob clockwise to increase hour I
minute or counterclockwise to decrease hour
4. Press the [BND] button, then clock is set.
Are you releasing the SEL button after the receiver enters the PSM mode? As soon as the display changes, you should release the SEL button and then use the "up" button to scroll to the "item". Each time you press the "up" button, the display should change. When it reads "CLOCK HOUR", use the volume control to adjust the setting. Press the "up" button once again to advance to "CLOCK MIN" and adjust it with the volume control. Press SEL briefly once again to exit the PSM mode. Once in PSM mode, if no other button has been pressed within about 3-5 seconds, the receiver will automatically cancel the PSM mode.
If you are following this procedure and the receiver will not let you into the PSM mode or let you switch from item to item with the "up" "down" buttons, then it is most likely defective and requires service or replacement.
1.Press and hold the (BND) button, then press the (DISP) button to display the clock display.
2.Press and hold the (BND) button, then press the (DISP) button for about 2 seconds (the number will flash).
3.Press the << button to toggle between hour and minute selections. Then turn the ROTARY(volume) knob to increase hour/minutes.
4.Press the (BND) button, then the clock is set!
Here is how to shut off the demo:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several second until DEMO appears on the display. Release your finger from the SEL button.
2) Using the Volume control knob, turn left or right to turn on/off DEMO.
3) Press and release the SEL button to accept.
Setting the clock:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several seconds until the DEMO shows on the display.
2) Use the right search arrow in the 4-way button just above the SEL to get to the clock hour. Do not use the up or down key.
3) Turn the volume control knob to select the hour.
4) press the right arrow once more to get to the clock minute.
5) Turn the volume control knob to select the minute.
6) When finish, press and release the SEL to accept.