I need to find out what all these buttons are for- pwr, aps, mono, sel, bnd, loc, lou, release, pause, clk. I also need to know what the letters on my program buttons mean- scn, rpt, rpt a-b, rdm, pgm, mem clr. I need to also know if I can make the light display any brighter. A friend bought the radio and gave it to me but he had lost the instruction booklet to it.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Press and hold the (BND) button, then press the (DISP) button to display the clock display.
2.Press and hold the (BND) button, then press the (DISP) button for about 2 seconds (the number will flash).
3.Press the << button to toggle between hour and minute selections. Then turn the ROTARY(volume) knob to increase hour/minutes.
4.Press the (BND) button, then the clock is set!
Here is how to shut off the demo:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several second until DEMO appears on the display. Release your finger from the SEL button.
2) Using the Volume control knob, turn left or right to turn on/off DEMO.
3) Press and release the SEL button to accept.
Setting the clock:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several seconds until the DEMO shows on the display.
2) Use the right search arrow in the 4-way button just above the SEL to get to the clock hour. Do not use the up or down key.
3) Turn the volume control knob to select the hour.
4) press the right arrow once more to get to the clock minute.
5) Turn the volume control knob to select the minute.
6) When finish, press and release the SEL to accept.