Question about Acer X193W LCD Monitor
I have windows xp on my computer I was planning to change my resolution and when i did ''input not supported'' shows up on my screen. Now when ever I turn on my computer windows xp loads and immediately after the a floating icon box saying ''input not supported.'' I tried using F8 and there is no menu to go to. I am not trying to waste any money on anything extra. I want to do this from home and I am not a computer wiz AT ALL.....
SOO COULD ANYBODY HELP ME!!!!!
Is there a reset, restore button on the monitor? If so, press it.
If this doesn't solve the problem, start Windows in Safe Mode by pressing on the F8 key as it is booting. When you get the black & white menu, choose safe mode. You should be able to change the resolution to a really generic one (like 600 x 800) here to allow you to start over.
You may have set the refresh rate incorrectly in the display screen, too.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2011 | HP w19 19" LCD Monitor
Jun 12, 2011 | Hannspree HF237HPB 23 inch LCD Monitor
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Jul 18, 2010 | AOC 19LVWK LCD Monitor
Oct 02, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Sep 29, 2009 | HP w17e Monitor
Aug 08, 2009 | Acer AL2016W 20" LCD Monitor
Jul 13, 2009 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Oct 30, 2008 | Computer Monitors
Dec 29, 2007 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Apr 05, 2016 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
863 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: