Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Roadrunner cable said I need a password for static ip address, a dinamic ip address to get linskys wireless to run on cable hook up. How do I get it and put it on my pc? Linksys model no BEFW11S4
Lets see if this works out for ya.
1. In your browser go to http://192.168.1.1
2. The user will be "admin" and the password field leave it blank
3. Go to the Setup Tab
4. On WAN Connection Type make sure it is set to "Obtain an IP Automatically"
5. Go to the DHCP tab and make sure it is enabled
6. Unplug the Roadrunner modem and the Linksys Router.
7. Wait around 15-30 seconds
8. Plug the Roadrunner modem in and wait until all the lights except the ethernet/computer connection are on.
9. When they are all on plug the Linksys router power back in
10. Wait around 30 seconds and see if your getting a connection
Otherwise get back to me. Good luck.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2015 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Dec 05, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 14, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WAP54G 802.11g/b...
Nov 10, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Sep 19, 2009 | Linksys WET200 802.11b/g Wireless Bridge
Jan 30, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 02, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Oct 17, 2008 | Linksys WUSB100 Wireless Adapter
May 15, 2008 | Linksys WRT55AG Router
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: