Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Roadrunner cable said I need a password for static ip address, a dinamic ip address to get linskys wireless to run on cable hook up. How do I get it and put it on my pc? Linksys model no BEFW11S4
Lets see if this works out for ya.
1. In your browser go to http://192.168.1.1
2. The user will be "admin" and the password field leave it blank
3. Go to the Setup Tab
4. On WAN Connection Type make sure it is set to "Obtain an IP Automatically"
5. Go to the DHCP tab and make sure it is enabled
6. Unplug the Roadrunner modem and the Linksys Router.
7. Wait around 15-30 seconds
8. Plug the Roadrunner modem in and wait until all the lights except the ethernet/computer connection are on.
9. When they are all on plug the Linksys router power back in
10. Wait around 30 seconds and see if your getting a connection
Otherwise get back to me. Good luck.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2015 | Linksys Routers
Mar 18, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Dec 05, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 04, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Nov 10, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 30, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 02, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
May 15, 2008 | Linksys WRT55AG Router
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL and Voice...
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router
May 08, 2014 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: