Question about Icon Image 17.5 S Treadmill
When I turn it on, the incline motor drives it up & down and will not stop.
Do a Calibration on the treadmill. Take out the safety key. With 2 fingers, hold down the stop button and the speed up or spped plus button. keep holding them down as you insert the safety key, then let go of both.
Press the stop button 1 time, you should see all 0's in the windows, or EP 2P or something weird like that.
Press the Incline up button and then wait. If the incline go up until it stalls then down until it stalls the stops at the bottom, the you are recalibrated, take out the safery key and put it back in to see if all is well. If the incline takes off up again without touching a button, the you have wiring problems or control problems. Call service company to get it repaired.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
SOURCE: The Incline is stuck at an angle
Check the motor and the gears that run the unit up and down. If is located on the front of the unit under the face plate. make sure everything is power everything. Also check the gears to make sure they did not break and check the tracks to make sure it did not fall off the track causing it to stay up
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
I have a image 10.0 treadmill. I recently started running on it about 2 weeks now, my problem is that now when i put the red plastic card in the console to start it up, the console completely lights up and starts to buzz, and i won't start. I've unplugged it, it worked, then when i shut it off again and reinsert the red plastic card it does the same thing. What is this problemand what can i do?
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
ICON CALIBRATION INSTRUCTIONS- INCLINE
1) Press the Stop and the Speed Up keys down while inserting the safety key. If this doesn’t work, click on the help topic entitled “Alternate Calibration Codes” for key sequence instructions to enter calibration.
2) Press the Stop key one time. The Time window should read EP:2P. Some newer models may also say FP, Pass, or the like. This means that it passes the EPROM test.
3) Press either incline key and the incline will calibrate automatically.
4) THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP BECAUSE YOU WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE IF THIS STEP IS SKIPPED.After completing calibration of incline, press the Stop key and then remove the safety key.
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
SOURCE: my treadmill is stuck on
incline motor is bad or needs calibrated, try this
1. remove safety key
2. press and hold the speed+ and stop keys at the same time
3. Put the safety key in/on and release the keys
4. press stop once
5. hit the incline + arrow and let the incline go the whole way up and down
6. remove safety key and try
Posted on Aug 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
on Dec 08, 2011 | Nordic Track Treadmills
Feb 04, 2014 | Treadmills
Mar 25, 2013 | Sportsart Treadmills
Jul 25, 2010 | Icon Epic T60 Treadmill
May 15, 2010 | Epic View 550 Treadmill
Jan 05, 2010 | NordicTrack Treadmills
Aug 11, 2009 | HEALTHRIDER S300SE TREADMILL Drive Motor
Apr 27, 2009 | Proform Sport 1000 Folding Treadmill...
Apr 06, 2014 | Icon Image 17.5 S Treadmill
529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: