- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
most bluetooth earpiece pass keys are 0000 or 000000. Hold the device power button down until the lights flash two colors, then locate device with the blackberry. Enter either of the two codes and see which works. Normally you can not change the code on the earpiece, but you can on the phones.
The problem you are having with your H700 is not the passkey. "0000" is correct. The problem is the pairing process. I just paired mine after reading this with my blackberry curve.
1. Close the H700.
2. Hold the big button down until you see a lavender light.
3. Open the H700 while still holding the button down.
4. At this point it is ready to be paired. If the light changes color, the H700 has timed out waiting to be paired and you will have to do steps 1 thru 3 again.
5. With the lavender light on the H700 go through the pairing procedure on the blackberry.
If you have it paired with another device, shut that device down first. With the boom closed on the headset, hold the center button down until it turns a steady purple, then open the boom on the headset. Then click on find device through your Blackberry. Enter code 0000. It should work for you then.