- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Select Fn+ F4 (check 2 monitors) for check the change monitor . if not fix press with out FN.
if not fix go to display resolution and select dual display and duplicate .also select video dislpy LCD or VGA out to Both.
use user manual to more info
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
have you checked the cord and connection to the video card?also you could try resetting the bios.unplug the power cord on the pc.remove the batterie on the motherboard.power it back up.remove power cord again and replace batterie and restart pc.
is this an lcd flat panel monitor or a crt? if it is a flat panel then you may be dealing with blown capacitors on the vga board inside. they can be replaced therby repairing the monitor. if it is a crt then just recycle it and buy a newer lcd monitor to replace this old one.
I had the same problem, took it all apart and pushed on the socketed chip, it made a click noise and it works now. I also pushed on everything including the variable resistors. First time it's worked since it quit working!!