I am looking for an instruction manual for an innova docking radio clock radio model #VR883SA? Does anyone know where I can download one??? Thanks a million!!
I lost instrucions for my Ipod dock, VR883SA. Does any one know where i can find them?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting the clock for the Ipod docking station
Press the set button 3 times until all the digits for the main clock are flashing. Press the skip forward and back button for hour and volume up and down for minutes. Press set button once to confirm and exit the setting menu.
866-387-2027 for manual
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock 1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds. 2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time. 3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms 1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds. NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.