Question about Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
6 phones, 2 ring at the present, I would like to turn one more phone ringer on.
To change the ringing on a prostar 816 you first need to be at a display set (doesn't matter what the extension number is).
with the handset down enter #20 the screen should say MMC DISABLED
1) enter in 1 2 3 4 1 # (that enables programming)
2) enter in #62 the screen should say day ring assn
3) press the line you wish to program
4) press the buttons for the extensions that you wish to ring (the ones in the right next to the handset)
5) press # when finished with the line
6) repeat steps 2 through 5 for the remainder of the lines you wish to change
hope that helps
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Aug 23, 2010 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Jan 08, 2010 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Sep 22, 2009 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Jul 16, 2009 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Aug 30, 2008 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!