Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Is it showing a paper jam? Did you look for any small piece of paper jammed in it or a paper clip? There are a few parts that may have to be replaced, like the paper feed rollers. Dose it try to pull the paper in? You might be looking at a costly repair if the service person has to change the drive motor or the main PCB. Sorry to bring bad news, but it may be some thing simple. I have had some that just did not want to be fixed. Good Luck
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 25, 2011 | Canon NP 7130 Black and White Copier
Jul 21, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Nov 30, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2009 | Canon PC-980 Color Copier
Sep 22, 2007 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 04, 2007 | Canon PC981 Copier
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!