- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you need to install the drivers for your Zen MP3 player you can go to http://support.creative.com/downloads/?h=7 and download what you need. The very first driver listed includes support for the Zen Touch, so all you need to do is download that driver, open it, and follow the install instructions.
The ONLY AND I REPEAT ONLY way to solve zen and computer recognistion problem is to have THE ORIGINAL INSTALL DISK that came with player.
The only things that will work is
1. Download Utorrent
2. Go to google or yahoo and search Creative (you'r player type ie zen touch, zen mossiac, zen x, etc.etc.) install disk torrent.
3. Try to find the one that is closest to the name of your player (ie. zen touch, mossiac, x) and download the install disk.
4. After the download finishes you should be able to run setup like you have the disk.
I downloaded the install disk torrent and after i finished downloading I simply found the setup file clicked it and installed the neccessary files, and presto my computer recognised my zen touch.
#2 If you can't find a install disk for you perticular player, you should try to see if maybe a friend or someone youknow has a creative mp3 player and ask to borrow there install disk, who knows it just might work for you'r player. Best of luck and I hope this will solve you zen player/computer problem