If i reformat my archos 605 will i loose the aditional plugins that i have purchased, i dont have the instalation files anymore so i cant re install them after the re format? and help is much apreachiated thanks guys
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should be on firmware version 2.1.04 (WMDRMPD:10.1) If connected to your computeer or on WiFi then :-
Firmware + Plugins
and click on....Online Firmware Update
This version of the firmware does allow some videos. Unfortunately if the videos come up with blank screen with a red F9 in the middle this signifies a version of FlashPlayer not yet supported. We just have to wait and see if Archos are still going to support the 605 with more firmware updates or if their hands fare too ull with the new Archos 5 Android.
When I bought my browser plugin I also tried to copy and paste the aos file but the solution is to go online using your Archos and select the bottom left icon and go to buy the download again (don't worry you don't have to pay again) and it will automatically download the plugin directly to your Archos because it recognises your serial number.
3. Copied update to root of archos drive and rebooted
4. Archoes installed the update and rebooted and came up to desktop again
5. reinstalled plugins (thank god I saved them) copied plug-in to root.
6. Back on the road again