Question about HP Compaq Presario F761US Notebook
Even after I've added the the client in add/remove windows components.
I receive the 'telenet' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Add Remove Windows Components
Am I doing something wrong here?
I've tried the following command lines.
C:Usersmshockey89>telenet 192.... :20
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Did you try booting your computer in Safe mode to check if you receive this error message?
1. Use F8 while restarting the computer.
2. Under Windows Advanced Boot Options select Safe mode and hit Enter.
Check if you receive this error message in Safe mode.
It seems like your drive might be corrupted. If your computer is still under warranty, I would suggest you to contact them to get a replacement. But before you contact them, let us see whether Check disk utility would make a way to boot windows succesfully or not.
If you've Windows Vista Operating System disc, then try running the check disk utility from Windows Recovery Environment.
1. Put the Windows Vista installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when you are prompted.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
6. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
7. Type the following command and press enter.
Once your machine has finished repairing the hard drive, type EXIT and press ENTER to restart your laptop.
You can also try typing the following command if Check disk fails to fix the issue. At the same command prompt, type fixboot and press enter.
For your information: If you've a Dell Laptop, then according to Dell, the error code 2000-0142 is a Drive Self Test failed error code. Visit the link below:http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dsn/en/document?c=us&cs=19&dl=false&l=en&s=dhs&docid=14B3819735D6B40EE0401E0A55177ED2&doclang=en#HDD
hope 2 help
Jun 18, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Apr 27, 2012 | HP G60630US Notebook
Jul 25, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD ProBook 6550b XA673AW...
Jan 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Oct 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Sep 04, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 23, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!