- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Usually a barring code is set by default as 0000 but some Network Operators set a different barring default code . I advise you to check with your network operator . They probably can do it for you unlock it over the phone if you call their helpline
Initially the default barring code for that was 1234, on your phone type #33*1234# or *33#1234#.
The barring password was save into the SIM card and if you have changed it before and don't remember it now, it is better to call your operator to remotely unlock and set to default again your barring password.
Let me know if you here again for more detailed information.
if you forget the pass,then you must format your phone by :
1. Backup your data in your phone first.
2. Make sure your battery is fully charged.
3. In off condition, keep holding " * "," 3 ", and "Green/Call" button and turn it on. remember to keep the three buttons pressed until the "Formatting" screen show up.
the security code on your phone will be reseted to default "12345",along with factory default. that's mean, remove your call baring too. sorry, this is the only way i know. maybe other experts know the better way? just use this method as your last resort :) regards