Hi, I just pressed the button, as always, and the lghts went on, but it did't turn on. Also, the computer doesn't recognize it, although the ipod is charging when connected to the computer. Can you please help me?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: my ibeat pink ipod doesn't turn on
I'm afraid I won't be able to help you much with this one. There is no recovery software for this player, no firmware updates, and no technical info from the company's website. The Trekstor website, does, however, have an e-mail request form where you can ask for help via e-mail: http://www.trekstor.us/en/products/detail_mp3.php?pid=69&page=7
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Verify if your pc passes the system requirements. (a) usb 2.0 port (b) You are running the latest version of itunes
2. Recharge your iPod Touch
3. Check USB connections. Use a USB port that is built into the computer instead of using an external usb hub.
4. Restart iPod Touch. Do the following steps:
To restart iPod touch, first turn iPod touch off by
pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears.
Slide your finger across the slider and iPod touch will turn off after a
Next, turn iPod touch on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. Is iPod touch not responding? To reset iPod touch, press and hold the
Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10
seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
5. Restart your computer then reconnect your iPod Touch
6. Try reinstalling iTunes. And if this doesn't resolve the issue, you can also try uninstalling iTunes then reinstalling the latest version.
7. Check if there are third-party software that might prevent iTunes from recognizing your iPod touch. Such software may be security software, anti-virus software and webcam drivers. What you can do is adjust the software settings or you may also temporarily disable the software.
If you find this helpful, kindly click the thumbs up button. Thanks! :)
Try connecting ur ipod to ur computer..If desktop, then conenct it to USB port at the rear of ur computer....Make sure ur computer is not set to sleep mode or screen saver mode... Charge it for at least 4 to 8 hrs(without a break)... Then try reseting the ipod when it is connected....
Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
Hi! I think there is a virus in your iPod. Check your ipod with an antivirus when it is in diskmode. Then you need to open itunes and restore your ipod and will restore it to factory settings.
And if it doesn't work then Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Set it to Hold, then turn it off again.) Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons for at least 6 seconds until the Apple logo appears. When the Apple logo appears, release the Menu and Select buttons and immediately press and hold the Select and the Play/Pause buttons until the Disk Mode screen appears.
Connect the iPod to your computer; the screen on the iPod will change and say "Do not disconnect.
After doing this open latest version of itunes and then restore your ipod to factory settings by selecting it from itunes.