Question about Phones
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2014 | Panasonic KX-TG2343 Cordless Phone
All Types of Phones
1. Your mailbox number will be the same as your extension number.
2. Default password is 1 2 3 4
3. Voicemail group number is 555 (unless programmed differently)
Before callers can leave voicemail messages you must activate your mailbox and record your greeting message. We would suggest something along the lines of
"You are through to the voicemail of . . . . I am sorry I am unable to take your call at the moment but please leave a message after the tone and I shall get back to you "
To Record Your Greeting Message
1. Dial the voicemail group number (usually 555)
2. Enter your password (default is 1234)
3. Keep pressing 3 to scroll to greeting messages
4. Press 8 to toggle between your two greeting messages
5. Press 0 to change the message and follow the instructions.
To leave voicemail just press 'Release' or hang up.
Responding to Voicemail
On a display phone you will see "You have messages" on the top line and "Display messages?" on the bottom line. Press tick twice to go to voicemail and then enter your password.
On Siemens 'Entry' phone or display phones with a 'voicemail' button, just press this button and enter password when asked.
On ordinary analogue phones you will get broken dial tone. Dial the voicemail group number (usually 555) and enter password.
In all cases you will then be able to listen to your messages.
To delete a message press 0. It will ask you to confirm by pressing 0 again.
Sep 17, 2014 | Siemens optiPoint 500 Advance - Corded...
Jun 14, 2013 | Aastra Telecom Powertouch/Vista 390 Corded...
Oct 25, 2010 | Phones
Jul 19, 2010 | RCA ViSYS 2-Line Speakerphone
Jan 28, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 25, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 30, 2009 | AT&T E5965C Cordless Phone
Dec 05, 2016 | Phones
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!