Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
''Waste ink near full'' Canon MP390 I have been getting this message for a few weeks and would like to know what to do about it?
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Ok this may sound silly but did you empty or replace the waste toner? if not do that and should be fine if not it could be a sensor
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Waste ink near full error
Canon's a little shady when it comes to this, since any waste ink pad I've seen never has been more than 30-40% full. You can reset that status without cleaning the waste ink out and the printer should return to normal.
1) On the printer, press Additional Functions, Scan, Copy, Scan. This will put you in service mode.
2) Select Test mode at the bottom
3) Select #8 Printer Test, wait for more options. It should say 8-2 or 8-3; push the + or - button until it says 8-3 then hit Select. The menu will now say EEPRON Clear
4) Select Ink count which is option (0) and press set
5) Press Stop/Reset, then the power button and wait for it to restart.
I hope this helps!
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 15, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 31, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: