Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I want to scan a document to my computer. The scan button only gives me 2 options. 1) to print 2) to scan to a memory card.
How can I get it to scan to the computer?????
The manual says I can scan to the computer!!!!
I reinstalled the program that came with the printer. Followed the wizard again & it seems to be working fine now..... But I am snot sure how to put the scanned document into a PDF file.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Perform your scan operation via your PC's start>programs>HP>solution center rather than the printer console
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: scanning a document
i would like to know if you did completely install the printer software of this printer.if you did kindly locate the icon HP SOLUTION center,go to settings>>scan setting>>san to set-up>>restore to defaults.kindly check now if the front panel destination list has generated the options then click apply and OKAY.try to press now the scan button of the printer is the scan options are generated...
send feedback for further troubleshooting solution..
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
this happened to me too. i don't know how to fix it on the printer, but i scanned it through the computer. i went into the hp solution center, went to the scanning section, and told the printer to scan it from the computer. it worked fine. that way you don't have to save it to a memory card or anything. they went to the same folder all my other scans go to.
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2013 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jun 05, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Aug 31, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jan 10, 2008 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: