If i plug this unit in . it just blinks green. If i unplug it , it blinks green 3 to four times for 1 sec at a time. the four or 5th blink is a little longer, if i catch it just right by pluging it back to the lcd on the 4th time it will stay on for good, till i shut it off. other than that you can shut it off with the power button, but it will start blinking again. thanks dave
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
U can still hear the tv audio,after the picture logo is gone and went to a black screen panel a few sec later?Yes,than the tv have these 1 or 2 long boards call the LCD inverter baords are dead.These 1 or 2 long LCD inverter boards help the LCD screen panel to have a backlight to produced a pcture.Tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy those 1 or 2 long refurbishes LCD inverter boards for the replacement.
Hi Friend Please follow the steps to reset the router in a different way
1) Press the reset button for 10 secs and after that unplug the power cable from the router and wait for 10 secs 2) Plug the power cable back and press the reset button again for 10 secs and after that unplug the power cable from the router and wait for 10 secs 3) Plug the power cable back and press the power button for 10 secs again and unplug the power cable from the router for 10 secs
After trying these steps if you see the power light still blinking then you need to replace the router. Please call the customer care of linksys 1800 546 5797,they will let you know how to replace the router
HP 6310 Reset There are 3 types of resets in the printer 1.Partial Reset 2.Semi full Reset 3.Full Reset To do partial Reset.
1. Unplug the power cable and turn off the the unit. 2. Press and hold # & 3 at the same time with out connecting the power cable. 3. While holding the button, connect the power cable and do not the release button for 5 sec. 4.Then turn ON the unit To do Semi full Reset.
1. Unplug the power cable and turn off the the unit. 2. Press and hold # & 6 at the same time with out connecting the power cable. 3. While holding the button, connect the power cable and do not the release button for 5 sec. 4.Then turn ON the unit. To do full Reset.
1. Unplug the power cable and turn off the the unit. 2. Press and hold # & 9 at the same time with out connecting the power cable. 3. While holding the button, connect the power cable and do not the release button for 5 sec. 4.Then turn ON the unit
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe
I had exactly this problem. After plugging and unplugging it multiple times over several weeks (even plugging it in quickly after it was unplugged but with the green light still flashing as suggested here) all to no avail, it just started working on its own one day. It worked for a few weeks and then the problem re-appeared.
InFocus tech support recommended: 1. Check whether the lamp door is securely closed. 2. Check the color of the LED and the number of time it blinks. (For me, a very fast almost flickering flash) 3. Does the fan operate? (My fan would go on when plugged in) 4. Remove the lamp module, shake it gently and reseat the lamp module.
For me, these steps did not work. InFocus then recommended that I send it to ProjectorDoctor http://online.projectordoctor.com/, and it was diagnosed with a bad power supply. $395, but it is fully functional again. Good luck.........
1. this is may be due to the 5 volt power supply. which may be down. the current u can measure is ok (5volts) but the ampers may be down. because in off or stand by position it consume very little current but at the time of self test it consume more then 900 milliamps. ( replace the regulator of 5 volt)
2. May be the EHT transformer drive transistors are short. check them, if there is any leakage or if they are short then replace them.
The flashing green power button is a well known electronic problem with
this (and other) Viewsonic LCD monitors. There
is a YouTube video (do a search) showing how to disassemble the VX924 and find out whether the problem is related
to blown capacitors. When I took my VX922 apart I discovered 6 bad
capacitors out of a total of 7 on the power supply circuit board.Only recommended for those handy with a soldering iron.