Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
How do you download movies and videos on a mp3 player
It depends. If your mp3 player can not play videos, you need to convert video format to mp3 foramt.
1. connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. convert your files to mp3 player
3. copy the files to your mp3 player.
you search, download and convert videos and audios with Video Download Studio
Here is a step-by-step guid for you:
FLV to MP3
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
Plug it into a computer with a usb cable and sync it with windows media player or drag and drop your wanted files onto the mp3 player.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
drag your media files in to the correct folder in you mp3 player's folder which can be found in My Computer.
or download a converter thingie.
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General audio", then select an MP3 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP3, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
Posted on May 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2013 | Polaroid Pmp110-4 4gb Mp3 Player Video...
Jul 26, 2012 | Craig Cmp648f 4gb Mp3 Plus Video Player
Dec 06, 2010 | Philips SA3225/37 MP3 Player
Jun 29, 2010 | Archos 7 Digital Media Player
May 20, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Mar 08, 2010 | Digital Mind Corporation iQ Sound...
Jan 12, 2010 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Aug 15, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
May 14, 2009 | Jwin MP3 Player
Feb 27, 2009 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!