Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Paper jam.How do i correct/
Follow these steps to remove a paper jam:
1. Press the Resume button.
If the paper jam does not clear, then go to the next step.
2. Turn off the printer.
3. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
4. Remove any paper that is inside the printer by pulling it out from the back of the printer.
If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
5. Replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover. Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the
printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Turn on the printer, and then press the Resume button.
8. Reprint the document. Note If paper jams occur frequently, try using a heavier paper. See the reference guide for paper weight specifications.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2016 | hp deskjet 3600 series
Nov 19, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Color LJ CM1312 MFP...
May 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | HP DESKJET PRINTER, HP OR COMPATIBLE
Oct 15, 2007 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
732 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!