- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You are wasting your time asking for codes here or anywhere else for that matter. The codes are being changed that often recently that you just wouldn't be able to keep up.
If you have the starview superusb new firmware is available. If you are in the UK you will need to rescan your box as a lot of frequencies have been changed the firmware you have will still update. For Ireland the encryption has changed and the ONLY firmware out yet is for the Starview superusb.
Not 100% certain that this'll work but this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for you too - good luck :-
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!