Question about Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
Can the heads be cleaned? The toner is plentiful
Pull the toner/drum unit out of the machine. on the top of the drum unit there is ether a blue or green slide lever. move the slide back and fourth 10-15 times. if you have canned air blow out the area where the slide is. reinstall the drum unit see if this works
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2011 | Canon ImageRunner 3245 Black and White...
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2010 | Samsung CLX 3160fn All-In-One Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2020 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 16, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jun 07, 2009 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530 DL Laser...
Mar 27, 2008 | HP LaserJet 5p Printer
Sep 26, 2014 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: