Question about American Dynamics ADMCA1LCD20W Monitor
Without the remote.
Tips for a great answer:
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Feb 19, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Sep 22, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 29, 2009 | 2002 Buick Regal
Jun 08, 2009 | 1999 Buick Regal
Apr 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2009 | 2007 Honda Pilot
Mar 09, 2007 | Sony 21" Trinitron P202 Flat Screen...
731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: