When you get to the screen where you would start typing your message, hit the menu button. This will allow you to select the "entry method" (alpha, word, symbols, etc.). Select "alpha" and you're good to go! (See http://www.xpress.jo/customersupport/pdf/i850_en.pdf, page 81 of 185 for more info.)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To turn off Wi-Fi power: Touch Menu > Settings >Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi.
Note : Turn off Wi-Fi power to extendbattery life or stop connections. Turn it off and on to search for networks.To add a quick switch, touch and hold a blank spot on your home screen, then touchMotorola widgets > WiFi toggle.
there are 2 ways - using internet or usb cable
Internet: (airtime charges will be applicabke)
- open www.getjar.com and search for any game/software supporting w270/w220
- note down the Quick Download code of the game/application
- open your mobile's internet browser and goto wap.getjar.com
- click Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 35974(the quick download code noted down).
- Just connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable and the phone will be detected as a mass storage device and will be listed as a "Removeable Disk" in my computer.
- After that just browse the phone and copy the game to the OTHERS folder.
- after that just open the same folder on your phone and install the game.
This can sometimes depend on your phone. You can often go to your settings to change this. Once in your settings go down to messaging. Once in the messaging tab there should be an option that says text entry. There you can change your entry back to ABC mode.
yeah there right it dont work but i have a solution for it go to ur quick notes go down 4 lines and type it then when u go messagin click insert>quicknotes>then chose the phrase u want as ur auto signature