My Acer 5315(vista) keep loosing wireless connection help please
My laptop is less than a 1 year old, it was ok but about three weeks ago it started loosing wireless connection, how ever i`ve change location and i`m using another network, could this be the problem? Sometimes it might connect and stay for 30mins then it cut off the connection again. Is there any solution to this? I`ll appriciate if any one can help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jun 17, 2014 - In some Acer models you can use a combination of keys on the keyboard to ..... My acer aspire wont connect with wifi, it say windows cant connect.... I've just had a similar problem with my Acer Aspire laptop (wireless .... It is startedto happen just a month ago before it was ok I am using this since 6 months.
You have two different devices here. A modem and a wireless network adapter. Two totally different devices. It sounds like the modem quit working but the wireless network adapter still functions. I'm assuming that the modem is built it. If you absolutely have to have it you could buy a PCMCIA modem if your laptop has a PCMCIA slot to plug it into. You could also have a corrupted modem driver.
Hi acording your describle, you need do
1) please check the bios first, to set wireless to enable
2) check windows right buttom bar is there a wireless icon show there and click to see any detect wireless signal, if nothing to detect
3) check or compare to other laptop wireless configuration, check any incorrect setting.
4) if all sense ok, you need check the wireless card and wireless antenna wire connection, open a samll cover at back of laptop, there is a MINI PCI slot with a wireless card, take out and clean the card pins then put back.
5) still trouble please change another wireless card (same model)
it should be fix.
hope help you to fix it, please take a rating le me know how much helped you, thanks. for any question in any time please !
hello.i have a problem with my laptop (acer ASPIRE 5315).when i install XP sp2 i get a problem with my wireless connection where i cant connect via its wireless!!!it asks me to install broadcom 802.11g.it happens just with windows xp but doesn't happen with Vista system.I need your help please
0. Check if your wifi module is turned on by switching on a hardware switch on a border or back of your laptop. 1. Click once on right bottom corner on icon with two monitors. 2. Choose connect to network. 3. Choose one of access points 4. Enter password
Right click on the my network icon go to properties and click on make new connection, allow the wizard to walk you through the process from start to finish and you should be ok. Just follow the prompts.
hi i have just bought a Acer Aspire 5315 on vista i wanted to put it back to factory reset but it seems that they have taken out the back up to do this can i get a disc from any were or any help i would be most greatful thanks dee