Question about PC Desktops
You have to install drivers fro video, sound and lan it will solve your problem
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2013 | Gateway FX7026 PC Desktop
on Aug 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Dec 27, 2012 | Acer Veriton PUV9803001 Desktop Computer...
Speed Up Windows 7 Boot
Speed up Windows 7: Change Taskbar Thumbnail Preview Time1. Click on Start, enter "regedit" into the search field.
2. Goto: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse
Speed Up Windows 7 Taskbar Thumbnail Preview
3. Double-click on "MouseHoverTime" and change the value to 100 or lower:
Change the mouse hover time to 100 or lower
4. Voilà, your thumbnail previews should appear a lot faster now. For another great tweak to speed up the Windows 7 taskbar, click here.
Speed Up Windows 7 Shutdown Time1. Open the registry editor (enter regedit into search field)
2. Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control"
3. Lower the value (12000 is the default value = 12 seconds) to a value of your choice
Speed Up Windows 7 Shutdown
Speed Up Application Access - Increase your productivityFirst of all create a folder "QuickStart" somewhere on your PC. Right-click on your taskbar:
Locate the folder "QuickStart" (you just created the folder so yo should know where it is) and then click "Ok". You are almost done, but we don't want that ugly text on our taskbar that is using a lot of space, turn it off:
Right-click on the new toolbar and uncheck "Show Text" and "Show Title"! Now drag the toolbar to the left until it's below the main icons and you will have something like this:
Sep 01, 2011 | Acer PC Desktops
Jan 29, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jul 25, 2010 | HP dx2300 Monitor Personal computer Intel...
Apr 15, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines W2686 PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 05, 2008 | PC Desktops
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!