Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hey Crysti, the issue is with the printer settings.
What you need to do is, just uncheck the option "Print to file", when you give the print command from the computer.
1. Open the application you were trying to print from.
2. Click on file and select "print"
3. It will open a print window, where you can able to select the number of copies and other options.
4. Here you will see an option "Print to file" option. Just uncheck it.
5. Then click on the PRINT button and check for the results.
I am pretty sure, this will resolve the issue.....
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2014 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2008 | Cannon Printers & Copiers
Oct 16, 2013 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Dec 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2009 | Samsung CLP-300N Laser Printer
Jul 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 07, 2009 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
Nov 07, 2008 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Mar 10, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: