An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: sound card & video card compaq presario v200 doesn't...
Download and install the UAA, it is an audio driver from Microsoft. Once installed your computer should see "new hardware" and install the sound card. Use the driver you downloaded from HP and you should be fine.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to download the drivers from the Compaq/HP WEB support/download page. Make sure you select your model laptop and the XP Windows version of the drivers you require and install them. Use this link to download the drivers http://h18000.www1.hp.com/cpq-country/cpq_support.html
actually the sound driver is not supporting properly just reload the sound drivers.if you dont have your sound card drivers.just insert your sound card number in the google website you will get the drivers in a minute.just download the exact card driver which you have and after downloading the driver install it in your pc. and then check out it wiull work properly.also check out that the head phone pins are connected in proper sockets of the pc.
**Even though your computer may SAY that it is a Presario V2000, it may have an entirely different product number for downloading drivers specific to your particular configuration.**
1) Look at the serial code on the back/bottom of your computer: there is a number starting with p/n (ex. p/nEX664UA#APL) This code identifies your computer beyond the V2000 label.
2) Go to the compaq/hp website: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/welcome.html#Support
3) select "Download Drivers and software(and firmware)"
4) THEN, enter your P/N Instead of "Presario V2000" into the product name/number box, and hit enter.
Select your operating system, and you will be redirected to a page listing all the necessary drivers for your model.
On the left of your screen, you will see a box that says "your product" with a picture of a laptop, and a model number beneath it. THIS IS YOUR ACTUAL MODEL NUMBER (Mine was Compaq Presario V2610CA Notebook PC).
5) Download and install the drivers you need, and gappy geeking!!!
Please let me know from where i can download the following drivers for my Compaq Presario v2000 machine: 1. Multimedia Audio Controller 2. Network Controller 3. PCI Modem 4. Video Controller 5. Video Controller (VGA Compatible)