Question about HP Compaq Presario C700T
When ever i update drive error like code18,code10 are shown....
Try control panel - system (if you are in classic view) system and maintenance in Vista - then device manager.
Now, look to see if there are any yellow question marks especially around your sound and video controller. If you know you have the right drivers you can right click and try to update the drivers. The other thing you can do is rollback the drivers. Another thing you can try which is what I do is right click and uninstall the device. Then restart you computer and when your computer restarts it should say that it has found a new device and begin trying to install it. If it has a problem locating the drivers go to the manufacturors website and download them it's usually free. Chances are if you bought this new from HP then they have a disk that has all the drivers that were installed on your laptop. (I'm guessing this is a laptop from the picture)
Hope this hlps!
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Before Conexant Universal Audio Architecture (UAA)
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Feb 13, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dec 18, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Sep 01, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Apr 06, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 23, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 Series: 1170B01...
Sep 20, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Jul 29, 2008 | Conexant chipset 56K V.92 PCI Data/Fax...
May 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: