Question about Philips PH-DVD5 Remote Control
Instructions on how to use the CODE SEARCH button:
In this example we will say we are setting up the TV button for our television set.
1. Manually turn the power to your television set ON.
2. Hold down the Code Search button on the remote for 2 or 3 seconds until the light on the remote stays on (aka stays solid).
3. Push the TV button on the remote.
4. Point the remote at your television and slowly press POWER until the television turns OFF.
5. Press the ENT button on the remote. (It is under the number 7 button.)
or for your actual codes, go to:
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | GE 24993 Remote Control
Jul 19, 2011 | RCA RCU404 Remote Control
May 18, 2009 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Apr 15, 2009 | Universal Remote Control 6-Device...
Jan 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2008 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24930 Remote Control
520 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: