Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36090.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\sp36090")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\sp36090 folder and select the .inf file (CpV30D5a) and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
the rest of driver you may find it here:
COMPAQ PRESARIO C700 device driver for windows xp
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5736z 4460 Laptop
Oct 11, 2010 | Sony ICD-B200 Digital Voice Recorder
Jun 07, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Dec 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Jan 26, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Dec 02, 2008 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2008 | Dell INSPIRON 6000 CENTRINO...
Apr 03, 2008 | RCA RP5020 Digital Voice Recorder
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: