Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36090.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\sp36090")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\sp36090 folder and select the .inf file (CpV30D5a) and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
the rest of driver you may find it here:
COMPAQ PRESARIO C700 device driver for windows xp
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5736z 4460 Laptop
Jun 07, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
May 23, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 14 Laptop Computer (Intel...
Dec 30, 2009 | PC Laptops
Mar 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Jan 26, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Dec 02, 2008 | Dell PC Laptops
Jun 25, 2008 | Dell INSPIRON 6000 CENTRINO...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: