- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You do not download music from your cell phone to your Bluetooth speaker. You pair and connect your cell phone with the speaker via Bluetooth and when you listen to music or make phone calls on your phone the sound comes out through the speaker. Please read the instructions on how to connect the phone to the speaker.from the set up guide that came with the speaker.
when u connect ur phone bluetooth to any other device it need a pass code! you have to give that from ur phone manually and the other device should have to put the same code so now u use the headset option to connect to the bluetooth not the normal bluetooth conectivity !
It is very posible that it is not connecting, reason being: compatibility. U should get a bluetooth headset that is compatible to both ur phones n pair it, that should solve ur problem. For example I can use any of BH320, BH200, BH600 on my Nokia 6120c n other bluetooth headsets I tried wont b accepted. U can try them n c. Good luck.
When you get an error "unable to perform Bluetooth operation", it means that one of the Bluetooth devices is not communicating correctly. It could be your phone, or it could be the Bluetooth device that you are trying to connect to. And that will depend on the device that you're connecting.
There's a possibility that the Bluetooth requirement of your device is not supported by your Nokia phone. Example, you are trying to pair up a Bluetooth handsfree car kit. "IF" the phone does not support the handsfree profile, then you will get this error message.
So, you need to make sure that your device and your phone is compatible with each other. Second, try to pair up the phone into different Bluetooth devices, like phones, headset, etc. Doing this will let you know if the Bluetooth on your phone is working or not. If it works with another Bluetooth devices, then the problem has something to do with the device that you are trying to connect to.
To set up a Bluetooth connection, do the following: 1. Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth.
2. To activate or deactivate the Bluetooth function, select Bluetooth > On or Off. Indicates an active Bluetooth connection.
3. To search for compatible Bluetooth audio devices, select Search for audio enhancements and the device that you want to connect to the phone. To search for any Bluetooth device in range, select Paired devices. Select New to list any Bluetooth device in range. Scroll to a device, and select Pair.
4. Enter the Bluetooth passcode of the device to associate (pair) the device to your phone. You must only give this passcode when you connect to the device for the first time. Your phone connects to the device, and you can start data transfer.
You can use the USB data cable to transfer data between
the device and a compatible PC or a printer supporting
PictBridge. You can also use the USB data cable with
Nokia PC Suite.
To activate the device for data transfer or image
printing, connect the data cable. Confirm "USB data
cable connected. Select mode." and select from the
• Nokia mode — to use the device for PC Suite
• Printing & media — to use the device with a
PictBridge compatible printer or with your
• Data storage — to connect to a PC that does not
have Nokia software and use the device as a data
To change the USB mode, select Menu > Settings >
Connectivity > USB data cable and the desired USB
Set up a Bluetooth connection
Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity >
Bluetooth and from the following options:
• Bluetooth — Select On to activate the Bluetooth
function. indicates that Bluetooth is activated.
• My phone's visibility — to define how your device
is shown to other Bluetooth devices
• Search for audio enhancements — to search for
compatible Bluetooth audio devices. Select the
device that you want to connect to the phone.
• Active devices — to check which Bluetooth
connection is currently active
• Paired devices — to search for any Bluetooth device
in range. Select New to list any Bluetooth device in
range. Select a device and Pair. Enter an agreed
Bluetooth passcode of the device (up to 16
characters) to pair the device to your device. You
must only give this passcode when you connect to
the device for the first time. Your device connects to
the other device, and you can start data transfer.
• My phone's name — to set the device name for
3. Take off you microSC memory card then read directly to your computer