Question about Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
My battery went dead and once I charged it and returned to the camera it had reset itself to the factory setting of 15 pictures. I have a 2.0 GB memory card and I can not remember the steps to allow the camera to take the additional photos that the memory card allows. If someone could give me the steps to this I would greatly appreciate it.
Use the "MENU" button and follow the program to reset your camera to its card memory. evidently you must do this each time you change cards or battery.
Posted on Aug 31, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | Cameras
Sep 20, 2013 | Cameras
Aug 27, 2012 | Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i Digital Camera
1. Make sure camera is off, and then remove the batteries and memory card.
2. Close the battery door.
3. Press and hold down the on/off button for 1 minute.
4. Release the on/off button, and reinsert the batteries and memory card.
5. Power the camera on.
Next reset the settings of the camera to the factory default.
1. While the camera is on, press and hold the menu button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. The screen should then display the message "Reset settings to default".
3. "Cancel" will be highlighted so move to the right and highlight "OK".
4. Press the SET button once "OK" has been highlighted.
5. The screen will say "busy" while the settings are returned to the default
Nov 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Nov 07, 2010 | Nikon COOLPIX S700 Digital Camera
Sep 28, 2010 | Cameras
Aug 25, 2010 | Cameras
Mar 07, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 13, 2005 | Epson PhotoPC 800 Digital Camera
Sep 08, 2005 | Pentax *ist DS Digital Camera
May 03, 2014 | Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!