- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With the Comdial Impact 8012S and a few other models, the DND feature is toggled on and off through the menu system as follows:
1) Select Options (the right-most button below the LCD screen)
2) Press Next (use that right button again) until DND appears as the current option.
3) Select DND (by pressing the left-most button).
4) Select OFF (by pressing the middle button).
5) Select Exit (the right-most button, again)
6) Press Speaker to end the programming mode. The speaker button is on the body of the phone towards the right and bottom of the keypad. The exact position depends on the model.
I hope this works for your model as well. If it doesn't, please add a comment with the model of your phone.
Do Not Disturb (DND) When DND is enabled, the telephone will not ring when someone calls, but the line
indicator still flashes. In Personal Call Manager, the You Have a New Call dialog box still appears and the icon for the call appears in the Calls box. You can turn the Do Not Disturb (DND) feature on or off from the Calls menu or the Personal Call Manager icon in the task tray. Turning DND on or off To turn DND on or off: 1. Click the Personal Call Manager task tray icon or the Calls menu. 2. Click the DND menu item. When DND is on: • the Personal Call Manager task tray icon changes to • the symbol check appears beside the DND menu item on the Calls menu and the Personal Call Manager task tray menu • DND appears in Status bar