Question about Universal Remote Control GE174Universal Remote Control
I have a small sylavina tv and want to use my GE universal remote but I have lost my book of codes for the remote and I don't have any paperwork for the t.v it's a small portable i have a sylvania t.v. and i need to program my RC24918-D GE remote and i dont have the paperwork can u help
Here Are Some codes 000, 003, 004, 005. 006, 007, 019, 096, 098, 099, 100, 101, 102, 103, 129, 179, 181, 188, 190, 203, 212, 233. For t.v.'s............Hope this is help full.. : )
Posted on May 07, 2009
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2015 | GE Remote Controls
Oct 16, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Mar 30, 2010 | Jasco 24911 Remote Control
Sep 03, 2009 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Apr 08, 2009 | Remote Controls
Jan 03, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Dec 11, 2007 | Remote Controls
Nov 21, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Oct 22, 2007 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
988 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: