Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the Cartridge
2. Unplug the AC Power Cord
3. Close Front access panel, Hold down the RESUME/RESET button and plug in the AC power cord
4. Release RESUME/RESET after plugging in the AC Power cord.
5. Press the RESUME/RESET once within 5 seconds and release the RESUME/RESET .
6. Press and HOLD RESUME/RESET for two seconds or more and release it.
7. Press and HOLD RESUME/RESET for two seconds or more and release it.
8. Unplug AC Power Cord to set data.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
May 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 24, 2008 | Canon BJC S800 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!