Question about Canon Printers & Copiers
1. Remove the Cartridge
2. Unplug the AC Power Cord
3. Close Front access panel, Hold down the RESUME/RESET button and plug in the AC power cord
4. Release RESUME/RESET after plugging in the AC Power cord.
5. Press the RESUME/RESET once within 5 seconds and release the RESUME/RESET .
6. Press and HOLD RESUME/RESET for two seconds or more and release it.
7. Press and HOLD RESUME/RESET for two seconds or more and release it.
8. Unplug AC Power Cord to set data.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
May 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 24, 2008 | Canon BJC S800 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!