The reason your phone is not holding a charge is simply because there is a problem with the terminal head.
The terminal head is malfunctioning and is not charging the battery.
To fix the terminal head,
- After removing your
back cover and battery, remove the screws you see.
- With the screws removed you can now remove the battery compartment.
- With the battery slot removed you have
access to the terminal head.
- it is the metallic sheets that rests on the head of the battery when inserted into the phone.
- Get a pin tip soldering iron and disconnect the terminal head from the green panel you will see,
- replace it with a new terminal head.
- Reverse the whole procedure for reassembly.
Another fault might be the charger or the charging port,
To test if it is the charger,
Try to use the same charger on another phone to see if it will work,
If it does not work then it is the charger.
To test if it is the charging port,
Test a well tested okay charger on the phone to see if it will work.
If it does not then the problem is the charging port and to change it
you follow the procedure of of changing the terminal but you have to disconnect the screen and the remove the charging port and replace it with another new one.