How do I connect my scanner to operate with my Sony pcv-v200g computer with windows xp home
First I need the model of the scanner. The generic solution to scanner problem is the following:
1) look for accompanying CD with your scanner. It may say software, suite, or driver on the CD itself and place it in the CD tray of your PC. If there is A CD go to step 4 else go to step 2.
2) locate scanner name, model & number and add driver at the end of that model name and number in google search.
3) ***Make sure the website you go to is a reputable website***Once you've found a driver download it.
4) Make sure all connector from the scanner to the PC is connected along with the power cord. If no driver is necessary and it says hardware found then you are lucky else proceed to to step 5.
5) Run the software that you found by clicking on it this could either be from the CD or the file you downloaded. Once the software runs and executes it should discover your scanner.
6) Run a few scan and use the accompanying software .
7) if all else fails give me the specific name and model number of your scanner.
Oct 09, 2009 |
Epson Perfection 636U Flatbed Scanner