- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if your computer came with
a motherboard disc the sound drivers could be on it click start control panel
administrive tools computer management device manager scroll to sound,video and
game controllers you might see a yellow question mark? Right click to reinstall
drivers click start control panel
sounds and audio,volume,advanced,speakers make sure you have selected the (((appropriate speakers)))
also audio you will find 3 drop down lists make sure you have the correct
settingsthere also click start control panel
sounds and audio devices you can adjust the volume there also select speaker
volume you can change your settings there you can also tick in the box place
icon in taskbar if his does not fix the
have you tried this control panel sounds and
audio,volume,advanced,speakers select the appropriate speakers from the drop
down list or navigate to the device manager scroll to system devices + to
expand,system speaker right click properties then select use this device
(enable) also you might check the speakers plug/outlet is
usually at the back of the computer you will have to open up the computer
to check the lead attached to the rear of the input plug make sure the
connection is good try cleaning your computer of dust using a fine air blower from a
compressor making VERY sure that there is no MOISTURE in the air line
specifically around the sound card and the CPU central processing unit dust
causes static to build up in a computer hope this helps
did you check to see if the speakers are muted, Go to the little speaker icon in the tray (toward the right), left click on it and open the "mixer", you should be able to see if the sound is muted there. If it isn't muted, try plugging in some earphone and play some music or something you know works on your computer. If you hear sound from the earphones, then you know your sound fuction is ok and that the problem may be the spearkers ( if this is a laptop, you could still have a spearer problem, but more difficult to fix) hope this helps.
lease check the connection and the speaker. After that go to device manager check the sond driver is installed or not.If the sound driver is not installed please download the drive and install properly.
Please check the connection and the speaker. After that go to device manager check the sond driver is installed or not.If the sound driver is not installed please download the drive and install properly.
Do you have a speaker to connected to the computer? You need to isolate the problem, follow the instructions below:
1. Connect the speaker into different computer to make sure that the speaker is working. 2. Check the volume settings by double-clicking the speaker icon on the System Tray (down by the clock) and make sure that the Mute box is not checked. 3. Check the sound properties of the problem computer: * Go to the Control Panel > click on "Sounds" or "Sounds and Audio Devices" * Go to Audio tab and check the sound recording and play-back * Make sure that those two field are configured properly.
If the speaker worked on other computer and the sound properties is configured properly, then there could be a problem with the sound card that you have in your computer. Maybe updating or re-installing the sound card driver will do.
the speakers on the computer might have gone bad so connect external speakers> if they work then the internal speakers have gone bad> or else go to the Control panel> select sound> see if speakers are the Default device or not> if not select so
1. check the plag point &conection of the speaker to ur pc.check & instold the media controlar devices from proper sound device driver from your mather broad driver cd.after complition of the diver re start ur pc.it will be solved. thanks.
2.realtek ac' 97 audio driver
3 realtek HD audio diver.