Today i got my delivery from Buy.com ...... i charged it for 2 hrs, it says pressing the dedicated on/off button will turn on the headset but i am not seeing any light or indication which shows its on.... can any body just help me out.. for how long i need to press on/off button? or is the headset gone
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you have to press and hold the button on the jabra for a few seconds till it either stays lit or flashes, then search for it on your phone, then when it asks enter the passcode (if it asks for one) As you dont mention what version of jabra you have i cant help with the code, consult the user manual
Normally you will turn the unit off by pressing and holding the call button for at least 5 seconds. Then when turning the bluetooth device back on you will press and hold the button 5 seconds to be discoverable.
OK, this is what you do:
1. Make sure your Jabra VBT 2050 is fully charged.
2. Enable bluetooth on your phone.
3. Turn on your VBT 2050 with the little button on the side (the white light between the keys should flash).
4. Initiate a search from your phone while holding down the center button on the VBT 2050 (middle, under the + and -).
5. You might need to do another bluetooth search using your phone (it took me about 4 times befor my Blackberry Storm picked up the signal.
6. When your phone asks for a code, type in 0000 (the default number).
GO TO THE SONY ERICCSON WEBSITE, PRESS SUPPORT AT TOP OF PAGE, SELECT PHONE ON LEFT (C905) then above the picture press software downloads, then press Update your product software, then press read and download, follow the instructions once loaded, remember to have the usb /sony cable ready as you will need to plug phone into computer, phone needs to be fully charged and needs to be turned off, good luck !