Question about Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Nov 22, 2017 | Kenmore Energy Star 44092 Front Load...
Sep 10, 2011 | Washing Machines
Jan 03, 2010 | Samsung WF448AAW 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load...
Oct 22, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 17, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 05, 2009 | Graco 9445DOH Crib
Sep 21, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: