Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
E22 = Carriage error
Reset your printer as describes below
with the printer powered off but connected to a power source , you must:
1. Press stop/reset button, and then press [ON/OFF] button to restart
2. Press [ON/OFF] again and then press twice the stop/reset button.
3. Press [ON/OFF] & Stop/reset button together, this time to enter the repair status and power lights will be green,
4. Press stop/reset button 4x and warning lights will be go out in [ON/OFF]button.
5. Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) and then turn it on again.
Use with your own risk ,
i'll try this way and my Pixma MP145 not blink again.
The number of the Reset button pressing
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5 Unplug cable power. (for MP145 / MP150)
6 Turn Off Power. (for MP160)
Hope this help, if you think this helpful RATE please
Feb 02, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 23, 2009 | Coby Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Oct 20, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Aug 31, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
538 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: