Re: setting hour alarm in casio illuminator digital watch
How to cancel alarm from casio illuminator wrist watch:
press BLB to bring alarm by showing SNZ( alarm mode),thenpress BRB to bring SNZ ,press TLB and keep pressing until hour flashes,pressBRB to set hour.press TLB until hour flashes,release and press BLB ,minuteswill flash,set the time of alarm.
BLB:Bottom left button,TLB: top left button
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Home City 2) Home city and Setting the digital time 3) Adjusting hands 4) Alarm set/on/off 5) Snooze 6) Hourly Chime
A -- B ( ) Button reference C __ D
1) Select home city first (if equiped): Press C until regular timekeeping mode is reached. Hold A until seconds flash. Press C to get to city code. Use B and D to move city east or west to your home city. Press A to set and exit. Press C until timekeeping mode is reached (high beep).
2) Set time, Date, etc: Hold A until seconds flash. Press C until item to adjust is flashing. Press B or D to adjust. Press C to go to next item. Press B or D to adjust. Press A to exit.
3) Adjust hands (if equiped): Press C until H-Set is reached. Hold A until time flashes. Press D to advance minute hand. Press B while holding D to set faster and continuously. Press D to stop hands when correct analog time is reached. Press A to exit H-Set mode. Press C to return to timekeeping mode.
In Timekeeping mode B is illumination and D is time/day/date display advance.
4) Alarm set/on/off Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select alarm to adjust. Hold A until alarm time flashes. Press B or D to adjust alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn alarm on and off. Repeat for AL2 - AL4. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
To stop any alarm, press any button.
5) Snooze (SNZ): Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select snooze alarm (SNZ). Hold A until snooze alarm time flashes. Press B or D to adjust snooze alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn snooze alarm on and off. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
To cancel the next snooze: Press C until the timekeeping screen is reached or go to the Snooze alarm (SNZ) screen.
6) Hourly Chime (SIG): Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select hourly chime (SIG). Press A to toggle chime on and off.