Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I have tried all of the codes given with the list with the RCA DTV converter box RCA remote. They do not work on mt Emerson TV. It is a Emerson tv & VCR combo. Do you ave any codes that I can try?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Emerson TV codes 0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178,
Emerson TV VCR Combos 0479, 1479, 1278
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote control after trying all codes
listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for
NOTE: Before performing a code search for a DVD player or a VCR, turn on the device and
insert the required media.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0 ~ 9 ,
CH, or PLAY).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
here is the maual for your remote:
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
you can set up any like this
1. turn on what ever you want set up
2. press and hold set up tell light blinks or stays lit
3. push what you are trying to set up t.v. or dvd ect.
4. push power on/off tell it turns off
5. push enter when it turns off
Thank you for useing fixya please rate me
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
did you try all 43 codes?
0004 0009 0044 0135 0049 0051 0189 0053 0147 0039 0130 0210 0227 0233 0250 0252 0254 0257 0265 0266 0310 0325 0456 0040 0041 0042 0021 0023 0024 0179 0045 0025 0027 0030 0032 0034 0035 0037
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Sep 19, 2015 | RCA (DTA800B1) Video Converter
Apr 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 08, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2010 | RCA Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2009 | RCA ATSC11 DTV Receiver
Apr 26, 2009 | RCA ATSC11 DTV Receiver
Apr 21, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 25, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2008 | Emerson Televison & Video
1,955 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!