- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. following the indications of your motherboard documentation (recommended/best), if you need to find out details about your motherboard you can possibly download and use one of this tools to get info about your motherboard and possibly find the manual online in the manufacturer's website
3. checking on ebay: in the following links indicates that it should be low density:
Module Size: 512MB PC133 SDRAM UNBUFFERED Non-Ecc 168 pins 3.3 Volt Structure: 64Mx64=512M Low Density: 2 Banks of 32Mx8 SPEED: 133MHz CAS Latency: CL3
Since this motherboard starts the boot sequence at all, then the next step I would recommend is to try testing it using a motherboard tester. This will help determine at which step of the boot sequence the motherboard stuck.
Flashing the motherboard's BIOS might help resolve this problem as well.