Question about NorStar M7324 Telephone
I am Trying to change the name on the phone that appears when it makes an internal call. Ihave a Nortel M7324 phone.
1. Press the Rls button then ** FEATURE 266344 (CONFIG)
2. Password is 23646 (ADMIN) The display reads Terminals & Sets
3. Press SHOW ans enter the Extension for which you want to enter a name.
4. Press SHOW, again
5. Press the NEXT key until the display reads NAMES at the top left corner.
6. The bottom right corner reads CHANGE, press the far right soft key.
7. To move from one letter to the next use the far right and far left soft keys or the # key.
8. When you are finished Press next.
9. Press the HEADING key to get back to TERMINALS & SETS and start again!
Navigation Keys: Line 1 = HEADING Speed Dial = SHOW
Line 2 = BACK Last No. = NEXT
This can only be done from the main handset and only one at a time. The Soft Keys are the three small buttons right bellow the screen.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Ok len1845... dependin on your system programming is:
To change the name on the phones of a Norstar Meridian:
1. Place the programming overlay on any M7208, M7310 or M7324
2. Press FEATURE * * A D M I N (23646), the display reads Password: ________
3. Enter the Admin password, the default is A D M I N (23646),
the display reads 1. Sys speed dial
4. Press NEXT until the display reads 2. Names
5. Press SHOW, the display reads Set Names
6. Press CHANGE, the display reads Show Set: now dial the extension you wish to change
7. Press CHANGE
8. Enter the name you wish to read on that set
9. Press the next key to exit and save changes
10. Press RLS to exit
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
I found using FEATURE **266344 (password 23646) to work.
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2014 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
on May 04, 2010 | Lands Phones
Oct 15, 2013 | Nortel 5 Norstar M7324 M7208 Phone...
Oct 17, 2012 | Nortel M7324 Refurbished Norstar System...
Nov 08, 2012 | Nortel Norstar M7324 Receptionist Phone,...
Oct 22, 2009 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Aug 11, 2009 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Mar 14, 2016 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
7,255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!