Question about Hitachi 43GX01B 43" Rear Projection Television
Have you CK all of the resistors? there is 6 of them RK42,46,50,54,58,60.and Have you replaced both of your convergence ICs STKs392-110s use180s
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Press 3 to select the Screen option.
3. Press 4 to select the Adjust Projection TV option.
4. Press 4 to select the Advanced Convergence option (the
Advanced Convergence screen appears).
The green pattern is fixed. The red and blue patterns are adjusted to
the green pattern. The Red Convergence appears first by default.
5. Colored cross-hairs show the current adjustment position on the
grid. To move the cross-hairs to a different position, use the
CH+/- buttons on the remote to move the cross-hair highlight up
and down, and the VOL+/- buttons to move it right and left.
6. Use the arrow buttons to adjust the red pattern. Each press of
the arrow button makes a slight adjustment from the center of
the cross-hairs - you can press and hold the desired arrow
button to make a faster adjustment, and then make fine
adjustments with single presses of the arrow button.
7. Press the INFO button to switch to Blue convergence and follow
the steps above to adjust the blue pattern.
8. Press OK to exit. You will be asked if you want to save the
Yes Saves adjustments.
No Returns to the Advanced Convergence screen allowing
Clear Exits screen without making any changes
Note: Before you use the advanced convergence feature, you must
complete the previous steps to align the tubes
May 19, 2011 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Nov 04, 2010 | Toshiba 43A62 43" Rear Projection...
Oct 12, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2010 | Mitsubishi WT-42413 42" Rear Projection...
Nov 15, 2009 | Toshiba 53H71 53 in. Rear Projection...
Feb 16, 2009 | Philips 46PP9302 46" Rear Projection...
Sep 24, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Problem with Hitachi 51F500 51 in. Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
i want to learn how to do convergence on my tv its a hitachi rear projection i have problums with colors not aligning,could you lead me in the right direction ps: i don't have the remote so i
can't magic focus
Posted by ejaparks on Mar 03, 2011
www.Google.com/AdWordsPromote Your Business On Google. Claim Your $75 Coupon Now!
Your convergence has failed and needs to be repaired. Once quick test is to goto your convergence menu and see if you can adjust red and blue. If not its has failed and needs to be fixed. You can call in a repair shop or you can get the parts and instructions from www.TvRepairKits.com and do the repair yourself. Its a fairly easy DIY fix.
Here is an example photo....
Jul 04, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: