Question about Canon i-SENSYS MF4890DW Multifunction Laser Printer Multifunction L
Red error light low toner
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found this in an online forum:
"Chip on the cartridge MUST be replaced with new one."
Sounds like the MF5700 series operating system won't recognize a refilled cartridge that does not contain a new microchip.
Anyone know if this is true - and if so, any workarounds?
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
SOURCE: Canon i250 printer problems
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
SOURCE: canon ip4300 printers
to know what your printer wants to say,
just go to "start menu" then click on "printers and faxes", and "right click" on the certain icon of the model of your printer....then click on "maintenance tab" and click on "printer status"...then you will see the problem of your printer........
Posted on May 27, 2010
There are two contact on the right wall off the printer cartridge chamber area. They can get pushed in causing the printer cartridge to not read correctly. Take a small Flathead screwdriver and bend them up so the cartridge ink level can be read.
Posted on Apr 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2015 | Dell P1500 Laser Printer
Nov 08, 2013 | Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4890dw Wireless...
Oct 02, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Apr 25, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS MF5770 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 24, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | Samsung ML 1510 Laser Printer
1,597 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: