Question about Google Chrome
1) You should've gone to http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html.
2) Click "Accept And Install". Let it run.
3) Wait for a box to appear. If no box appears, click the link provided. It should say "click here".
4) Wait for the installer to get done downloading. Then, go to the folder where your downloads go. If you never specified a download folder, it's most likely in C:/Users/Your Account Name/Downloads.
5) Open the installer. Be sure to close your current web browser first.
6) When it's done installing, it should open automatically.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Kodak ESP5250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2013 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Sep 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 19, 2011 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
May 02, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS IXUS 105...
Jun 30, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
Jun 08, 2010 | Google Chrome
Jun 04, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: