Question about Google Chrome
1) You should've gone to http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html.
2) Click "Accept And Install". Let it run.
3) Wait for a box to appear. If no box appears, click the link provided. It should say "click here".
4) Wait for the installer to get done downloading. Then, go to the folder where your downloads go. If you never specified a download folder, it's most likely in C:/Users/Your Account Name/Downloads.
5) Open the installer. Be sure to close your current web browser first.
6) When it's done installing, it should open automatically.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Jun 08, 2010 | Google Chrome
May 12, 2010 | Google Chrome
Mar 21, 2010 | Google Chrome
Dec 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2009 | Google Chrome
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: