Question about Google Chrome
1) You should've gone to http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html.
2) Click "Accept And Install". Let it run.
3) Wait for a box to appear. If no box appears, click the link provided. It should say "click here".
4) Wait for the installer to get done downloading. Then, go to the folder where your downloads go. If you never specified a download folder, it's most likely in C:/Users/Your Account Name/Downloads.
5) Open the installer. Be sure to close your current web browser first.
6) When it's done installing, it should open automatically.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Jun 08, 2010 | Google Chrome
May 12, 2010 | Google Chrome
Mar 21, 2010 | Google Chrome
Dec 14, 2009 | Internet & Communication Software
Jul 07, 2009 | Google Chrome
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: